Recent world events have pushed nearly every industry to the limits, and our industry is no exception. Around the world, supply chains have been experiencing severe disruption and we expect to continue to see the effects of increased material costs, manufacturing backlogs, and freight delays for many months to come. We are working closely with our OEM vendors to minimize the impact of these delays as much as possible. Here are a few things to be aware of when ordering parts:
- The parts most likely to be affected by delays are popular fast-moving parts and slow-moving specialty parts.
- Our customer service team does not have the ability to provide an ETA for most backordered items at this time (and calling every other day will not make it arrive any faster, we promise!)
- Backordered items will be filled in sequence based on the oldest order date.
- If an item in your order is backordered, you may cancel your order at any time for a full refund. Please note that this will forfeit your place in line for the item.
Average Delays by Vendor
|Bad Boy Mowers||
|Branson Tractor||2.1 weeks|
|TYM Tractor||3.0 weeks|
Last updated 5/24/2021
In order to maximize the products we're able to offer to you, some items on our website are not normally stocked in our warehouses. These items may be shipped directly to you from the manufacturer, or brought into our warehouse with our next stock order from the manufacturer and then shipped to you. Shipping times and service availability may vary on these items due to circumstances beyond our control.
Our shipping rates are established using a real-time shipping calculator. The shipping rates are based on item weight, dimensions, and destination. We negotiate discounts with carriers in order to provide you with below-retail rates.
Most products are usually in our warehouse and ready to go out within one business day. Although we do our best to ship all orders out within this time frame, we may not be able to do so during busy times or if there is a supply issue with items on your order. (Please note that Next & Second Day orders received after 1:00 PM CST will be processed on the following business day.)
USPS Transit Times
- USPS First Class: 2-5 business days
- USPS Priority Mail: 1-3 business days
- USPS Express Mail: 1-2 business day
UPS Ground Transit Times