We are OPEN for you!
As an essential business in the agriculture industry, Sherwood Tractor is committed to continue providing the highest quality of service possible to our customers. Over the past two years, we have invested heavily in state-of-the-art technology to enable us to serve you through online ordering. We are working around the clock to fill your orders and coordinate with our vendors to ensure adequate stocking of all essential parts. Your patience is appreciated as we work to fill your order, and we invite you to reach out to us by phone at (877) 315-7278 with any questions about an order's current status.
The CDC has said that “there is likely very low risk of spread from products or packaging that are shipped over a period of days or weeks at ambient temperatures.” We believe that ordering parts online and having them shipped is a great way to protect yourself and others during this time.
To ensure your safety, we are taking the following precautionary steps:
- Employees are asked to stay home if running fever or displaying symptoms.
- All packing surfaces that products come into contact with are disinfected daily before order processing.
- Employees wash their hands regularly throughout the day.
Expect Shipping Delays
- Shipping carriers are reporting various levels of service delays.
- Several of our vendors have been impacted by staffing limitations and international supply chain delays. This has led to longer lead times for restocking items in high demand. Please be patient with us and our suppliers as we work to obtain these items as quickly as possible.
NEW! Free Store Pickup is now available for all local customers:
Updated: June 1, 2020